Products & Services
Scroll down to view a list of our most common legal products and services including their descriptions and prices. If you require assistance with a unique matter not listed below, click 'Contact' and let us know.
Have you been asked to sign a document that you're unsure of? Looking for a licensed attorney to review the contract first and advise you of your rights before you commit? Our contract review service includes:
- In-depth review of your contract
- Consultation with attorney in-person or by telephone
- Report from attorney with notes about your contract
- Recommendations for revising, adding, or deleting provisions
Depending on the length of your contract, flat fee charges are:
$250 (1-3 pages)
$550 (4-10 pages)
$850 (11+ pages)
Small Claims Representation
Don't take a chance without representation just because your case is in small claims court. If our fee can be obtained from the opposing side, we will aim to secure it so you don't have to pay. Otherwise, COMPLETE REPRESENTATION in small claims court for individuals and businesses includes:
- Communicating with you, opposing counsel, and the court
- Preparing, drafting, revising, and filing all legal memoranda
- Attending hearings, conferences, mediation, trial, and more
$1,500 (excluding costs such as court filing fees, etc.)
Have a catchy design or slogan that you would like to protect in today's marketplace ? Our trademark application service includes:
- - A comprehensive federal, state, and common law trademark search to ensure no pre-existing trademark could cause your application to be denied.
- An additional trademark search if a potential conflict is discovered in the first search.
- An opinion letter explaining the trademark search results.
- Telephone consultation with trademark attorney regarding the search results and trademark application.
- Drafting and filing of your federal trademark application.
- Tracking of your trademark application once filed with the USPTO Government.
- Responding to any non-substantive Office Actions on your behalf.
- Mailing your trademark registration certification upon receipt from the US Government.
Do you have a great business idea that simply needs a well-drafted contract to protect you while your company grows? Do you have an existing business with contracts that need tweaking? Our flat fee contract drafting service is $750.00 and includes:
- In-depth review of your existing contract
- Consultation with attorney in-person or over telephone
- Three drafts of your custom contract
- Final versions provided in PDF and/or editable DOC formats
- Legal advice about how to use the contract.
Legal Complaint Drafting
Do you require assistance drafting a legal complaint? Our complaint drafting service includes:
- Consultation over telephone with attorney
- Research, analysis, and preparation of your legal claim under Florida law
- Draft of lawsuit complaint ready for filing
- Legal advice on how to properly file your lawsuit
Are you a landlord wishing to evict a tenant? A tenant that requires representation in an eviction dispute? Either way, our flat fee is the same!
Complete eviction representation on behalf of landlords or tenants is the same great low price. Please schedule a consultation for further details.
Do you have clients with outstanding balances for goods or services that you already provide? On your behalf, we will prepare a demand letter that aims to obtain the money you are owed while protecting your rights in the event you decide to sue in court (which we can also help with if). Our collection demand letter service includes:
- Consultation with attorney over telephone or skype
- Review of your client debt / outstanding invoices
- Research of appropriate address / individual to serve
- Drafting of demand letter on firm letterhead
- Delivery of demand letter to appropriate recipient
- Legal advice on practically collecting your debt
Have a great business idea? Ready to form a Florida registered company, but not sure which business entity is best suited for your needs? Our custom business entity formation includes:
- Consultation over telephone with attorney to assess your unique business situation
- Analysis of available entities
- Registration of your custom entity
- Business operating agreement
- EIN Acquisition
- ***Does not include filing fees or other costs (e.g. request for certified documents, etc.).
Are creditors harassing you because you defaulted on your student loan? You may be entitled to compensation! Have you been sued for defaulting on a student loan? We have saved thousands and thousands of dollars on behalf of our clients through strong negotiated settlements.